arrakiswitch

Bad Moon Rising
Jonathan Maberry
Progress: 160/534 pages
The Immortal Iron Fist: The Complete Collection Vol. 1
Dave Lanphear, Derek Freidolfs, Tonci Zonjic, Jelena Kevic Djurdjevic, Clay Mann, Dean White, David Aja, Khari Evans, Roy Allan Martinez, Victor Olazaba, Francisco Paronzini, June Chung, Nick Dragotta, Mitch Breitweiser, Javier Rodriguez, Stefano Gaudiano, Dan Brereton, M

Reading progress update: I've read 114 out of 327 pages.

Frostbite - Richelle Mead

First off, I apologize for not being around, either writing or commenting, lately. Things have been crazy since last year, and it sort of came crashing down on my shoulders the minute I had time to breathe at the beginning of this year. Hopefully I can just be more... ME soon, and get back into it.

And that includes reading. I picked this up because I needed something super light and enjoyable, and it's been sitting on my shelf since last Christmas. I mean Christmas 2014. And it is enjoyable! But sort of plot-lite? I'm a third of the way through it and the big scene at the beginning of murder and mayhem has been replaced with... the school going on  a skiing field trip? Eh. Also sadly light on the lady friendships that I do adored in the first book. It is dealing with Rose's mum, which I'm happy about.