Jean, 39, lover of sci-fi, horror and fantasy, reader of comic books, conqueror of genre fiction.
I'm doing this with my bestie, Quill @ Squee Hunters! Here are the categories:
1) Choose three books and get your buddy to pick one from them for you to read.
From the three I I chose, she picked A Graveyard for Lunatics by Ray Bradbury
2) Buddy read a book with your buddy.
We're doing Peter S. Beagle's The Last Unicorn. And we're going to do this one first, because that's what a bookbuddyathon should be!
3) Read a book with your buddy's favourite colour on.
Her favorite color's pink, which would be difficult, except that I read romance, and Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken has a delightfully pink font!
4) Read a book your buddy gave 5 stars.
Night's Master by Tanith Lee
5) Read a book that you want to... just because
Anything I read after completing the others, LOL!