arrakiswitch

Bad Moon Rising
Jonathan Maberry
Progress: 160/534 pages
The Immortal Iron Fist: The Complete Collection Vol. 1
Dave Lanphear, Derek Freidolfs, Tonci Zonjic, Jelena Kevic Djurdjevic, Clay Mann, Dean White, David Aja, Khari Evans, Roy Allan Martinez, Victor Olazaba, Francisco Paronzini, June Chung, Nick Dragotta, Mitch Breitweiser, Javier Rodriguez, Stefano Gaudiano, Dan Brereton, M

Reading progress update: I've read 67 out of 449 pages.

The Mane Event - Shelly Laurenston

So, here I thought that I was pretty much burning out on THE SUMMER OF ROMANCE, and was ready to get back to a lot of my regularly scheduled TBR (I have classic pre-YA YA Z for Zachariah waiting on my shelf, as well as ARCs of Richelle Mead's new one, and a Mercedes Lackey YA) but the romance novels are so easy to download digitally from the library, and with my brother now in a health crisis, and hanging out a lot at doctor's offices and in the hospital (also why I haven't been around in a bit), it's just easier to take my iPad everywhere.

That said, I'm glad that I found a new series, because sticking to one can give one extra fast burn out, and this particular book is funny as hell. Maybe it's just the Noo Yawker in me, but I love New York humor. Cute as hell so far, if a little overly long.