arrakiswitch

Bad Moon Rising
Jonathan Maberry
Progress: 160/534 pages
The Immortal Iron Fist: The Complete Collection Vol. 1
Dave Lanphear, Derek Freidolfs, Tonci Zonjic, Jelena Kevic Djurdjevic, Clay Mann, Dean White, David Aja, Khari Evans, Roy Allan Martinez, Victor Olazaba, Francisco Paronzini, June Chung, Nick Dragotta, Mitch Breitweiser, Javier Rodriguez, Stefano Gaudiano, Dan Brereton, M

Reading progress update: I've read 61 out of 361 pages.

Dance with the Devil - Sherrilyn Kenyon

I started this book in audiobook, because it was the only one at the library that had holds on it, and I wasn't sure when I'd get it. And they had the audiobook available for download. But I don't do well with them: one things distracts me and i miss, like, ten minutes of what's been said. So I'm glad I got my hands on the paperback more quickly than I'd anticipated.

Still! The narrator (Fred Berman) did a really good job at creating unique voices for each character, even if they seemed a bit... campy at times? especially the high-pitched female voices. Honestly wasn't looking forward to being read the sexy parts like that, frankly.

The book is excellent, though! Zarek! I wasn't sold on the idea of a novel about him, and I was so, so wrong. Loving it.